Wednesday 5 September 2018

Preparing for France

With the weekend past the next weekend sees Fi and I off to Bordeaux region for 3 days. We are looking forward to catching up with Peter and Wendy who are staying in Monpazier for a week, but sadly we only have 2 nights.

So I have been shopping to get a new backpack as my trusty old boy finally had his last trip!

So quietish time although still managing to see my friends at the Mordern.



Locals are strange at the Mordern

In any case I am busily updating new Tom Tom with Europe maps as we will fly into Bergerac airport before heading to see them in Monpazier. Been a while since I drove on right hand side so will se how that all goes.

https://www.northofthedordogne.com/monpazier.php

So next post should be from the beautiful region of Dordogne and we are staying in a 4 bedroom renovated villa that was built in 1353! Wendy's family of dad and mum, and sister and brother-in-law get there today so should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment