Sunday 19 August 2018

Catch up time and Brighton

Early rise on Wednesday saw Mum and I off to Gatwick for her trip home.


Last night in London for Mum

After successfully embarking her on way I made my way back to Greenwich and spent a couple of quiet days washing bedding etc after all the ladies had left.

Saturday we were off to Brighton to see Steph and Joe, so more sausage rolls were made.

The butchers at Drings subbed me the mince this time as long as I gave them some! I made a big batch and dutifully supplied them with 2 dozen! Went off a treat!

So armed with sausage rolls, Fi's coleslaw and a few refreshments we trained the hour to Brighton.


The view from Steph and Joe's

A great day was had with friends and we headed back to London late on the choo choo.

Couple of wind down drinks at home and then all off to bed. Up today and we are all a tad quiet. Will see what day holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment