Tuesday 7 August 2018

Again the Kinky Boots!

As forecast on another groundhog day Fi and I took mum to a West End show. Kinky Boots again but it was what she wanted. I feel like I need to start wearing 6 inch stilettos after it but all is good.

Mum and I made our way close to the Adelphi Theatre and took up a spot at the Nell Gwynne pub next door, which again was where we waited for Fi last year!

Similalrly to all the artwork we saw yesterday the women seem to have problem keeping their tops on!



Pub Shingle

In any case Fi arrived after work and after a time we headed next door to the theatre where civilised people can take their wine into the theatre for the show.



Mum getting excited

Show was great although the cast was a bit different this time. In any case we had a ball and got into the mood as did the other theatre goers. Very uplifting and a marvellous spectacular for the sight and sound organs.

Afterwards we made our way home where we sat for a short time before bed.

Mum is up and gone to a hair appointment this morning, and I will be off later to pick up a hire car for our 3 day trip to Cornwall starting tomorrow.

Fi is now joining us so I will drive the 2 mums and Fi on th magical mystical tour of King Arthur's realm! Not sure what access I will have to post but will catch up when I can.

1 comment: