Saturday 21 July 2018

The weekend arrives

After Kathy and Clare had breakfast it was off to Deptford for a visit. Took the train one stop and found the markets there.

The ladies strolled around and I got phones sorted for mum and I. We also got fixings for Saturday nightslow cooked dinner and a few things from hardware shop.

Under the arches at station

An enjoyable coffee later at the newer area around station, and we headed back home.

I headed down to pub for a couple before coming back as we were booked into Ashburnam Arms for dinner at 8.00. This pub is literally 200 metres away!

Joined by Leann and Fi, we are what was left on menu. They had been cleaned out by a large party. Was nice in any case and then home for a reasonably early night.

Up today to prepare for BBQ tomorrow and chores. Well I have been charged with assembling a couple of bedside cabinets. I fear my skills have been greatly overestimated. Will advise!

No comments:

Post a Comment